Refreshment House Licence

All business persons who wish to operate a restaurant, snackette, eatery or any other business of a similar nature, are required to obtain a Refreshment House Licence.
Application should be made to Inland Revenue Division and include the following:
  • Business name,
  • Business location, and
  • Contact details should be submitted to the Inland Revenue Division.
Upon receipt of the application, the information will be sent to the Chief Environmental Health Officer and the Commissioner of Police, to conduct an investigation of the structure and facilities to be utilized for the operation of the business.
After investigation, the findings or proposals submitted by the Ministry of Health and Commissioner of Police will be submitted to the Inland Revenue Division.
Persons are not authorized to operate until they have been notified by the Comptroller, Inland Revenue Division and the appropriate fee paid.
The annual fee is $500.00.

District Revenue Offices

  Sauteurs, St. Patrick:   
 +1 (473) 442-9324
  Grenville, St. Andrew:  
 +1 (473) 442-7446/6904
  Gouyave, St. John:  
 +1 (473) 444-8231
  Victoria, St. Mark:  
 +1 (473) 444-8425
  St. David:  
 +1 (473) 444-6243
 +1 (473) 443-7388

Additional Contacts

Telephone: 1 (473) 435-0223 / 435-1905
Toll Free: 1 (855) 835-1498

Opening Hours

Monday - Friday:

Cash Office:
Monday - Friday:
8:00am to 4:00pm

8:00am to 3:00pm

Connect with us


Who's Online

We have 129 guests and no members online