ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 08, 2017: The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the taxes due and payable for March, 2017.
- Pay As you Earn (PAYE) and Withholding Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Deadline for payments on motor vehicle Licences with vehicle Registration number 251-500 with Plural letters and 2501 -5000 with singular letters
- Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Returns Due
- Personal Income Tax PIT and Corporation Income Tax CIT for Businesses with fiscal year that has ended 31st December 2017. Returns Due and Liabilities Payable.
- Corporation Income Tax installments, due and payable.
Persons are encouraged to pay early to avoid the long lines and fees & penalties from late payments.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office and through the Ministry's online portal: www.eservices.gov.gd (Please use Chrome or Firefox platform).
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment.