ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, Wednesday, February 08, 2017: The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the taxes due and payable for February, 2017.
- (P.A.Y.E.) Pay As You Earn and Withholding Tax due and payable
- Motor Vehicles Licence with numbers 1-250 with plural letters Eg. PAE100, PL50, HAA 2, TX4
- Motor Vehicle Licence with numbers 1-2500 with singular letters Eg. T400, P3, P15, H2001
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax due and payable
- Personal Income Tax Installments and Corporation Income Tax, Installments due and payable
- Corporation Income Tax Returns for Fiscal Year Ending 30th November, 2016
Persons are encouraged to pay early to avoid the long lines or fees and penalties from late payments.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office and through the Ministry's online portal: www.eservices.gov.gd (Please use Chrome or Firefox platform).
For further information, please contact Mrs. Kareen Morain-Alexander, Public Relations Officer- Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance and Energy at 435-6945/6 or visit us at www.ird.gd .
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment.